- The administrator of personal data contained in the Website is Hotel Chopin Maryla Pliszka, Sochaczew 96-500, Traugutta 21, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the NIP number: 8370005732 (hereinafter: ADO).
- Out of concern for the security of the entrusted personal data, ADO operates on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
ADO takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- stored in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
ADO performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by voluntarily entering information in forms in order to:
- responding to user inquiries sent using the contact form pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- acceptance of the reservation using the online reservation system pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- the provision of services provided by ADO pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- marketing, including sending commercial information to the e-mail address, if the Customer has consented to it, by checking the appropriate box in the booking process pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the GDPR. Consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and the sending of commercial information may be withdrawn by clicking the appropriate link in the received message or sending such a notification to the ADO e-mail address,
- implementation of the ADO's legitimate interest in special cases pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, e.g. debt collection,
- The change of cookie settings will take place after restarting or refreshing the session on the ADO website.
- Installation of "cookies necessary for the basic functionality of the Website" is necessary for proper operation, in particular, required for authorization.
- Cookies necessary for the operation of the website can be changed by changing the browser settings, but it should be borne in mind that changing the settings may cause the website to malfunction.
- More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the user's web browser menu.
Users who, having read the information available on the Website, do not want cookies to be stored in the device's web browser, should delete them from their browser after completing their visit to the Website. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- session cookies - remain in the browser until it is turned off or you log out of the Website,
- permanent - they remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user, or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file.
In terms of the functionality of each cookie, they can be divided into:
- analytical files that help improve the comfort of using the website by understanding how users use and convert on it,
- marketing files used to personalize the content of advertisements, proper targeting and analyzing the efficiency of marketing and sales channels,
- necessary files, i.e. files fundamental for the basic functionality of the Website.
- The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
Some cookies may be placed by the Online Reservation System provider only for the purpose of:
- improving and supporting the booking process,
- analysis and collection of statistical data on the use of the website and the online booking system in order to improve them
- the supplier of the Online Reservation System informs about the installed cookies in the user interface of this system.
- ADO may use automated decision-making, including profiling, for marketing purposes (including automated matching of advertisements to your interests and measuring their effectiveness), and adjusting the offer pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the GDPR.
- The recipients of personal data may be authorities, institutions and entities authorized under the law, as well as entities providing services to ADO (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting and other entities participating in the implementation of the ordered service.
- We use the following analytical tools: Facebook
- We use the following marketing tools: Facebook, Instagram
- The data processed by ADO may be viewed by the Website user who provided it. The user also has the right to modify this data, request their removal and limit or stop processing their personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also request the removal of his personal data from the website. The right to data portability does not apply as the standard for the exchange of such data between hotel facilities has not been established.
- In order to exercise his rights indicated above, the Website user should contact ADO using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website, by contacting the following address: email@example.com
- The Website User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, by direct contact with ADO or, in the case of technology, by changing cookie settings.
- Each user of the Website may lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.